25 Jan 2010

Where do I go from here?

So, I've really been struggling with where I should go with this Blog (or if I should even worry about where it goes, should it just develop naturally?). I don't want it just to be a place where I chuck a few sketches every now and then.
I have been thinking about directions to take and where my heart really lies. I think I have come to a decision. I can't say it will be more interesting, but I will try. And I really do want it to be something I feel involved with and not something I just do.
So.... for now I am just putting up these pictures of my set up as it is. The drawing table is brand new and replaces "lying on the floor with a pad". I've not really tried it out yet, but I will.
If you happen upon this blog, or if I've directed you here, please feel free to leave some comments to let me know I'm not alone in the world.




Farewell for now


Christo

No comments: